Ginger essential oil is used for digestive health, promotes digestion and helps with indigestion and nausea. It also helps sooth sore muscles after a workout or just hard work. It also helps warm the body, if cold.
Popular Uses of Ginger Essential Oil
- Use aromatically or topically over the solar plexus (upper abdomen) to stimulate strength and responsibility.
- Inhale directly from the bottle or massage over the lower abdomen (root chakra) to increase a sense of trust, commitment, strength, and fire for life.
- Apply to fatigued, sore, or achy muscles and joints.
- Put 1–2 drops in water to help with an upset stomach.
- If you are feeling nauseated, put a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hands and inhale.
- Rub 1–2 drops on your stomach or bottom of feet to aid digestion.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.